Morning Desert Safari – 4×4 Dune Bashing | Land Cruiser | Al Kathim Desert | Abu Dhabi
The Morning Desert Safari trip of excitement and magic, as our experienced Safari Marshals will take you away from the busy city into a thrilling journey over the sand dunes deep inside the heart of Abu Dhabi desert. We will stop at our campsite to enjoy some refreshments and perhaps for some of you, to enjoy a Camel ride and sandboarding.
- 4-hour morning desert safari experience from Abu Dhabi tour
- Enjoy three activities at a Bedouin-style camp before the desert heat cranks up
- Slip and slide down the dunes on a thrilling 4×4 dune bash
- Hop aboard a camel for a ride across the sands
- Take a sandboard to glide and skid down the steep sandy slopes
- Refuel with complimentary refreshments back at camp
- Time: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. – Approximate timing only, Subject to change.
What You Can Expect
Start your morning experience with a pickup from your Abu Dhabi hotel. Meet your driver, who doubles as your guide, and hop inside your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle for your desert drive into the desert around the city.
As you travel, watch Abu Dhabi’s futuristic skyscrapers melt into the desert landscape, and hear about the morning’s itinerary from your driver. Then, arrive at Al Kathim desert region and set off on your 4×4 adventure. Feel your Adrenalin race as your expert driver takes you on an exhilarating dune bash, climbing up the slopes, pausing, and then sliding down the ever-shifting sands. Thrill as the wheels slip and skid. After dune bashing, reach our Bedouin-style camp complete with tents, cushions, and carpets for refuel with some complimentary refreshments such as water and soda.
Feeling refreshed, try out some other desert activities — both traditional and modern. Climb aboard a camel and feel like a true Bedouin as you ride over the sands. Absorb the views from your elevated perch and master the camel’s rolling gait with help from your guide.
Try your hand at sandboarding, one of the desert’s most popular sports. Grab one of the supplied sand boards, and after a safety briefing, surf your way down the dunes. After enjoying the three activities, travel back to your Abu Dhabi hotel, where your experience ends with a hotel drop-off.
Emirates Tours and Safari is one of the leading inbound Tour operators for UAE, with a vision to pave the way for Abu Dhabi & Abu Dhabi’s finest desert tourism. We provide you the best desert safari experience, full-day city tours and half-day city tours in Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Al Ain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- Land Cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.To know more about click here
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.