Overnight Desert Safari – 4×4 Dune Bashing | Land Cruiser | BBQ Dinner | Camel Riding | Abu Dhabi
After an exciting desert safari by day, experience the magic of the desert by night. Discover its uniquely quiet atmosphere and see the millions of stars above you. Wake up to the smell of coffee and enjoy an Arabian breakfast before trying out a bit of ‘dune bashing’ on your way back to Abu Dhabi.
- Overnight family-friendly desert camp experience with BBQ dinner from Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy your choice of desert activities, including dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding and more
- Enjoy belly Dance, Sheesha Smoking and get Henna Tattoo.
- Try Arabic Costume.
- Feast on a BBQ overnight dinner and delicious breakfast the next morning
- Sleep in a comfortable Bedouin-style tent under the stars
- Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per tent
- Shared toilet and shower facilities are provided
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Similar Best Desert Safari Tours in Abu Dhabi
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.