Dubai Full Day City Tour – Burj Khalifa | Palm Jumeirah | Burj Al Arab | Dubai Museum | Water Taxi | Abu Dhabi
This tour will take you to the very distinguished sites of Dubai. During your tour, you will feel the invigorating atmosphere of the ancient Arabic charms emanating from these century-old trading centers thriving in juxtaposition with the world’s most exciting cosmopolitan city.
Dubai Tour Highlights
- Dubai Museum
- Spice Market
- Gold Souk
- Water Taxi (Abra)
- Dubai Mall
- Palm Jumeirah / Burj Al Arab / Burj Khalifa (Past Drive)
- Dubai day trip from Abu Dhabi by air-conditioned coach
- Behold the spectacular Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building
- See top Dubai attractions including the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al-Arab
- Visit Dubai Museum and sail Dubai Creek on a wooden abra
- Stroll and shop your way around Deira’s colorful Gold and Spice Souks
- Get free time for lunch (own Expense) at stunning Dubai Mall, with its countless restaurants and shops
- Learn all about Dubai’s rise to prominence and its architectural wonders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dubai city tour from Abu Dhabi with German-speaking guide available on Sunday & Wednesday.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.