Live the F1 racing experience at the world-renowned Yas Marina Circuit. Go behind the scenes and check out all the facilities that aren’t visible to racing audiences. Take a ride around the track and visit the pit garages, the media center, and more.
- Visit the world’s most advanced Formula 1 circuit
- Take a ride on the Yas Marina Circuit track in comfort
- Have a privileged look behind the scenes at the state-of-the-art facilities
What You Can Expect
The Yas Marina Circuit, based in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is one of the most technologically advanced Formula 1 circuits in the world and the home for motorsports in the Middle East. Following its inaugural F1 in 2009, the Yas Marina Circuit has developed a wide range of incredible experiences both on and off the track.
On this comprehensive 2-hour program You’ll be shown around the circuit in the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned vehicle and see behind-the-scenes facilities, including race control, the uniquely air-conditioned pit garages, the state of the art 500-seat media center, the paddock buildings, and the marina.
All motorsports fans and visitors to Abu Dhabi will enjoy experiencing the world’s most advanced circuit first hand and get to know those parts of the operation not normally visible to fans during race weekends.
|Excluded||Meals and drinks
Optional activity costs
- Please note that once the activity has started there will be no refund
- Entrance tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled
- Please note that you will not drive yourself
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 4-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge if they are not requiring any seat. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.