It’s good to wake up early and be out and about to witness the sunrise in the middle of the desert as our expert Marshal drives you to show the best spot. Seat, relax in the carpet while enjoying the enchanting view of the sunrise. After watching the magical sunrise, let visit the camp to sip Arabic coffee and have some dates and a have short camel ride before heading back to the City.
Note: This tour is dependent on weather, need to check the weather forecast a night before and but it is unpredictable it might have sudden change
- Duration: 3 hours
- Availability: Daily
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the weather is not fine. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 4-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge if they are not requiring any seat. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.