Experience a sanctuary in the desert, surprise you’re someone special with a private safari and a romantic set up in the desert.
Start your trip in visiting a camel farm then enjoy the adventure dune bashing and do some photo stop, and head towards to the romantic set up during the sunset. Savor the beauty of the sunset while seating and enjoying the view.
Take pleasure in your sumptuous dinner by candle light. After dinner you can enjoy the star gazing before heading back to Hotel. Let this experience be a memorable one.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- 6-hour desert camp, activities and BBQ Dinner experience from Abu Dhabi
- Experience a 4×4 dune-bashing session in private Land Cruiser
- Romantic setup with torch
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset and feast on a delicious BBQ
- Enjoy complimentary sodas, tea, coffee and water
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
What You Can Expect
Meet your Safari Marshal and get in to comfortable 4X4 Land cruiser for transfer at any major hotels or Malls of Abu Dhabi. Then, head out towards Al Khatim Desert on Al Ain Road. Enjoy the surrounding as your safari Marshal tells stories about Abu Dhabi and the customs and traditions that still hold strong in the emirate.
After around 45 mins, arrive at Al Khatim Desert region. Get prepared to enjoy 4×4 for some exhilarating dune bashing and photo shoot in desert.
After Dune bashing, you will head towards the romantic set up during sunset. Settle in the cushion-seating and enjoy some Arabic coffee and dates, or if you prefer, soda, tea or water. Savor the beauty of the sunset while seating and enjoying the view.
Take pleasure in your sumptuous dinner by candle light with delicious barbecue dinner of foods such as hummus, kebabs, and flatbreads, paired with Western dishes. After dinner you can enjoy the star gazing before heading back to hotel.
Let this experience be a memorable one.
|Exclusions||Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)|
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- All the rates are in AED
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.