Half Day Desert Safari
Our journey will continue until we reach our traditional Arabic camp, and there you will have the opportunity to try a host of activities like henna painting, belly dancing, Shisha, the Arabic sweets and coffee significant to Bedouin culture.
After sunset, a BBQ dinner will be served under the starlit sky, with live entertainment to ensure you have a night to remember. You will also be treated to traditional Arabic hospitality, with Arabic coffee and dates served as they have been for centuries and continue to be served in Emirati homes today.
- 6-hour desert camp, activities and BBQ experience from Abu Dhabi·
- Experience a 4×4 dune-bashing session, plus sand boarding, camel riding,·
- Watch belly dance, try Arabic Costume and get henna tattoo·
- Race through the sands on a quad bike (additional cost)·
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset and feast on a delicious BBQ·
- Enjoy complimentary sodas, tea, coffee, and water·
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by 4X4 Land Cruiser
- Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.