This tour will allow you to visit a selection of carefully chosen highlights of the UAE’s lovely capital and from its remarkable buildings featuring some of the most stunning architecture to be found anywhere, to glimpses into the past. You will be able to sample Abu Dhabi’s unique blend of culture and fine traditional arts and crafts in the oriental markets and handicrafts Centre.
Enter a world where Islamic designs and elements feature on modern architecture, blending the new with ancient traditions of the East and the West, in this city where the glorious greens of its gardens vie with the blues of the sea and sky.
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi with an expert guide
- See top Abu Dhabi attractions and learn about the past and future of the UAE capital
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, with its shimmering white domes and minarets
- Step back in time at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, with its replica old desert settlement
- Stroll around the Bedouin tents, shop at the souk, see craft demonstrations and more
- Browse the bustling Gold Souk and Dates Market, with its stacks of fresh dates and sweets
- Admire the skyscrapers, corniche gardens and beaches from an air-conditioned coach