Dune/Sand Buggy – Safari | Tour | Abu Dhabi
Dedicated to your safety, our safari leader would start off on how to operate the dune buggies, then emphasize on the safe way to drive them. Each buggy is fully equipped with a full cage, bucket seats, and safety harness.
After signing a waiver and putting on the helmet, you would be finally given the opportunity to test your skill in exploring the desert terrain in a guided convoy lead by the safari leader.
- Pick up and drop off by land cruisers
- Safety briefing and instruction
- 1-hour use of Dune Buggy
- Safety helmet
- bottled water and soft drinks
No insurance coverage for using Dune Buggies.
And the client should sign a disclaimer form /waiver before starting the tour.
- Pick up & Drop
- 3-hour of desert experience from Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy activities at a Bedouin-style camp before the desert heat cranks up
- 1 Hour use of Dune Buggy
- Refuel with complimentary refreshments back at camp
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- The land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Children below 4 years not recommended. Child seat will not be provided they have to sit on parents lap.
- No insurance coverage for using Quad Bike and client should sign a disclaimer form /waiver before starting the quad bike tour.
- All the rates are in AED
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.