Enjoy your unforgettable fishing experience as we let you explore the sea of Abu Dhabi. We will take you to the sea and prepare the equipment as we relax as we catch the fishes.
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a sport-fishing adventure across the calm waters of the Arabian Gulf, plucking out snappers, groupers, cat fish, red mullet, small barracudas, baby sharks, and many others, some weighing up to 6 kg! You’ll be transferred from your hotel to one of the region’s finest fishing spots, just 5-10 miles from Abu Dhabi’s coastline. On the way out you’ll be given a safety briefing, then taught how to use the equipment and bait up.
The fish pull hard, so don’t expect anything less than a fight to haul them out of the water! Anything you catch can be taken away with you or else grilled on-board for the unforgettable taste of the freshest fish imaginable.
The speedboats carry a maximum of 6 participants, with bait, tackle, bottled water, and soft drinks included. Just don’t forget your sunscreen, hat, and, of course, a camera!
|Excluded||Additional fee for Grill on board|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply for ages 0-12 years.
- Original Passport is required during the tour for all the guests.
- Children under 4 years are not recommended for this tour due to safety reasons. All children are the parent’s responsibility at all times.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.