Leap into the aquatic action of Yas Waterworld in Abu Dhabi with this full-day entrance ticket. Travel to Yas Waterworld independently and enjoy the attractions as you wish. Feel the adrenaline rush on the fast-spinning Dawwama, scream down the suspended Bandit Bomber coaster, and thrill on other extreme rides. Plus, enjoy a host of tamer attractions including a lazy river, toddlers’ water playgrounds and a wave pool, along with restaurants and shops. For maximum time on the rides, upgrade to a premium ticket and gain faster access to each attraction.
- Full-day entrance ticket to Yas Water world on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island
- Enjoy the attractions at one of the Middle East’s biggest water parks as you wish
- Choose from rides and pools for all tastes and ages, from thrill-seekers to toddlers
- Go dizzy on the Dawwama, a 6-person tornado with a fast-spinning funnel
- Shoot down the super-steep Jebel Drop and breath-stopping Bandit Bomber coaster
- Take time out at the restaurants, cafes and gift stores
- Upgrade to a premium ticket for priority access to rides
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Yas Water world on Yas Island just outside Abu Dhabi. Complete with 43 aquatic rides, slides and pools each flagged as offering one of four thrill levels — Adrenaline Rush, Exciting Adventure, Moving and Grooving, and Young Fun — Yas Water world offers plenty of adventures for families of all ages.
On arrival, show your entrance ticket and head inside. Your ticket gives you all-day admission to the park and the freedom to enjoy the attractions as you please. If you wish, upgrade to a premium ticket for fast-track access to the attractions, so you spend more experiencing the rides.
Take a spin inside the fast-turning funnel of the Dawwama, the world’s largest 6-person tornado waterslide, or conquer the super-high Jebel Drop, shooting feet first down its seriously steep slide.
For more thrills, float raft along the Falcon’s Falaj water coaster or hurtle around the white-knuckle Bandit Bomber coaster, the Middle East’s longest suspended coaster.
When you want something tamer, drift down Al Raha Lazy River, ride the surf in the wave pool, or hit any of the other flumes and rides. The kids, meanwhile, will love hunting for pearls at the Pearl masters experience, and playing with the aquatic toys at the Marah Fortress and Tot’s Playground.
Take a breather from the action with meals or drinks (own expense) at the restaurants and fast food spots, and perhaps snap up souvenirs of your day at the gift shops. Then, when you’re ready, simply leave the park as and when you wish.
|Excluded||Hotel pickup and drop-off|
Food and drinks
Optional activity costs
- Please note that once the activity has started there will be no refund
- Entrance tickets will not be refunded or rescheduled
- Please note that you will not drive yourself
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 4-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge if they are not requiring any seat. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.