Escape the city and relax on board this gentle cruise and experience Abu Dhabi from a different perspective, with unique views of the tranquil natural islands within the capital’s inshore coastline. Departing from Yas Marina, cruising gently around Samaliyah Island – part of UAE, Heritage Club, with unique views of traditional Emirati architecture on the beachfront, wild gazelles among the mangroves and occasionally spotting dolphins & flamingos. A great way to get a different perspective of Abu Dhabi with plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
- 1.5-hour sunset sightseeing cruise around Abu Dhabi’s islands
- Drift by pretty islands, beaches and mangrove forests in the magical glow of sunset
- Take in panoramic views of Abu Dhabi’s skyscrapers in the distance
- Watch for wild gazelles and a traditional Emirati village as you pass Samaliyah Island
- See the stunning LED roof of the Yas Viceroy hotel sparkling in the twilight
- Enjoy complimentary sodas, water and beverages, and purchase additional drinks at the bar
- Ideal choice for families
What You Can Expect
Departing from the iconic Yas Marina on Yas Island, we gently cruise past Al Raha Beach and around the beautiful Samaliyah Island – one of Abu Dhabi’s largest islands, home to hundreds of wild gazelles and part of UAE Heritage Club, where guests will see a traditional Emirati village on the beachfront, mangrove forests and views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline in the distance, returning in time to witness the stunning Yas Viceroy Hotel lighting up the marina. A very relaxing experience providing a different perspective of Abu Dhabi’s inshore coastline.
Departure Point : Yas Marina at Yas Island
February, March, April: 5.30pm
May, June, July, August, Sept: 6pm
October, November: 5pm
|Ticket Type||Adult, Child|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.