Shore Excursions Abu Dhabi – 4 Hour Sightseeing Tour Abu Dhabi
• Pickup Location :- Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal • Drop off Location :- Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal • Min. Two Guest required to operate the tour. • Tour is available everyday except Friday.
This tour will allow you to visit a selection of carefully chosen highlights of the UAE’s lovely capital and from its remarkable buildings featuring some of the most stunning architecture to be found anywhere, to glimpses into the past. You will be able to sample Abu Dhabi’s unique blend of culture and fine traditional arts and crafts in the oriental markets and handicrafts Centre.
Enter a world where Islamic designs and elements feature modern architecture, blending the new with ancient traditions of the East and the West, in this city where the glorious greens of its gardens vie with the blues of the sea and sky. To experience our other shore Excursions packages in Abu Dhabi.
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi with an English Speaking guide
- See top Abu Dhabi attractions and learn about the past and future of the UAE capital
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, with its shimmering white domes and minarets
- Step back in time at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, with its replica old desert settlement
- Stroll around the Bedouin tents, shop at the souk, see craft demonstrations, and more
- Browse the bustling Gold Souk and Dates Market, with its stacks of fresh dates and sweets
- Admire the skyscrapers, corniche gardens, and beaches from an air-conditioned Vehicle
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Mina Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi for your ship’s departure.
Please Note: This tour cannot accommodate luggage.
- Adult Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque; woman must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves, and a head scarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply to the dress code
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Similar Best Shore Excursions and Sightseeing Tour in Abu Dhabi
Shore Excursions Abu Dhabi – 4 Hour Sunrise Desert Experience
Shore Excursions Abu Dhabi – 4 Hour Morning Desert Experience
Shore Excursions Abu Dhabi – 4 Hour Afternoon Desert Experience
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.