Witness the ever-changing Dubai
Dubai is a city that keeps on changing, witness the Modern Dubai as our guide shows you around the new development in the City. Be stunned as we bring you on Top of Bur Khalifa to see the development from bird’s eye view. Get the feeling of dancing to the tune of the music while watching the fountain dances. Pose and get a nice photo as we stop in Burj Al Arab and Palm Jumeirah.
Places to Visit:
Visit Burj Khalifa @ timed ticket
Burj Al Arab /Palm Jumeirah – photo stop
Dubai Mall – Fountain Show
Round trip transportation
Bilingual Tour Guide
Burj Khalifa Timed ticket
Min. of 2 Pax on sharing basis
Availability: Daily (Depending on the ticket Availablity)
Timing: 11.00 AM – 8.30PM
|Ticket Type||Adult, Child|
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.