Spend an enjoyable hour kayaking along the beautiful waters of Abu Dhabi’s eastern mangrove lagoons. Take in the natural beauty as you paddle along the coastal system. Marvel at the variety of wildlife, both on land and in the water.
- 1 ½ to 2 hours of Paddle along the eastern mangrove lagoons of Abu Dhabi and marvel at the spectacular scenery (you paddle yourself)
- Double or Single Kayaks available.
- Encounter a variety of terrestrial and marine life from your kayak
- Choose a standard or tandem kayaking experience in calm lagoon waters
What You Can Expect
Take this opportunity to unwind from the hectic pace of the city with this kayaking experience that takes you out on the eastern mangrove lagoons of Abu Dhabi.
You’ll explore the unique marine eco-system on this 1-hour kayaking adventure. An experienced and knowledgeable team will guide you through the mangroves of Abu Dhabi and explain the importance of their existence within the coastal system. You’ll encounter a variety of terrestrial and marine life as you paddle through the mangroves.
The harbor is protected from all weather conditions and the calm waters make kayaking fun and easy, no matter how little experience you have.
Your tour operator’s aim is to provide all kayakers with a fun, safe experience in an eco-friendly way, highlighting the natural treasures of the mangrove lagoons.
|Excluded||Food & Drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 0-12 years.
- Children ages 0-4 years are required to seat in the baby. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.