The drive down to the incredible Oasis of Liwa will take approximately four hours. Enjoy the magnificent and absolutely awe-inspiring golden dunes of the world-famous, legendary “Rub Al Khali” ─ widely known as the ‘Empty Quarter’, – the largest desert in the Arabian Peninsula. You will then be able to enjoy lunch in a local guesthouse before leaving the peace of the desert and returning to the hustle of the city by this Liwa oasis desert safari Abu Dhabi.
- Full-day Liwa Oasis desert safari from Abu Dhabi with an expert guide
- Travel to Liwa in the vast Rub al Khali, the world’s largest continuous sand desert
- Explore this epic wilderness on an off-road 4×4 adventure
- Marvel at the towering orange dunes stretching to the far horizon
- Watch for wildlife such as Arabian gazelle, rabbits and lizards
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch at a palm-fringed oasis
- Swap modern civilization for the silence and emptiness of the desert
- Land Cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
Emirates Tours and Safari is one of the leading inbound Tour operators for UAE, with a vision to pave the way for Abu Dhabi & Abu Dhabi’s finest desert tourism. We provide you the best desert safari experience, adventure experience, shopping experience, sea fishing experience
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.