Full-Day Al-Ain City Tour from Abu Dhabi – Garden City | Sheikh Zayed Palace | Falaj | Jebel Hafeet | Abu Dhabi |UAE
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs is perhaps the most traditional of the main cities in the UAE and it is here that the desert life is best demonstrated. A true series of oases, there is evidence that habitation in this glorious corner of the world has continued for millennia.
A visit to the Al Jahili Fort and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum is a must, as is a trip to the camel racetrack and the livestock market. The wealth of culture to be found in this formerly vital desert trading Centre includes a bazaar that dates back to the 18th century. You can also discover a date palm grove with the ancient ‘falaj’ – irrigation system and watch the bargaining at the camel market. Following this, we will head to Jebel Hafeet, the great mountain that enjoys a remarkable location that overlooks the beauty of Al Ain city. We will also visit the Hot Springs situated at the foot of the mountain to explore that healing water is found abundantly in this area, subsequent to this very amazing tour, we will have lunch in a 4-star hotel. After which we head back to Abu Dhabi.
- Day trip to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi with a local guide
- Explore the UAE’s oasis “Garden City,” known for its green parks
- Visit Al Jahili Fort and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- See the traditional falaj water channels amid the oasis palms
- Travel up Jebel Hafeet mountain for epic city views
- Walk around a Camel market, camel racetrack and mountain springs
- Savor a buffet lunch of international cuisine at a 4-star hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Emirates Tours and Safari is one of the leading inbound Tour operators for UAE, with a vision to pave the way for Abu Dhabi & Abu Dhabi’s finest desert tourism. We provide you the best desert safari experience, adventure experience, shopping experience, sea fishing experience
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.