It’s only fitting that a city as extravagant as Abu Dhabi has a theme park to match its extravagance, and in this case, that theme park is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The race car-themed park features 20 rides and attractions—everything from the toddler-friendly carousel of Ferrari prototype cars to cutting-edge racing simulators that will please older children and teens.
The largest indoor theme park in the world is also home to the world’s fastest roller coaster, the Formula Rossa, a hydraulic-powered thrill ride where you’re strapped into a Ferrari Formula One-like coaster car and launched at speeds up to 150 miles per hour (240 kilometers per hour).
Car enthusiasts shouldn’t miss the 1920s ode to Italian racing inside the Cinema Maranello or the Racing Legends, an exhibit featuring key moments in the history of Ferrari racing. Expect to dine on primarily Italian food if you choose to eat in the food court.
Try high-speed race simulators, experience a virtual Ferrari factory, enjoy family-friendly rides, let the kids loose on junior race tracks, and relax at the restaurants and stores. Plus, upgrade to a premium ticket to skip the main entrance lines and enjoy more time in the park. View our gallery
- All-day entrance ticket to Ferrari World on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy the attractions and rides in the planet’s largest indoor theme park as you wish
- Feel the g-force as you ride the Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest coaster
- Tackle the Scuderia Challenge race simulator and explore a virtual Ferrari factory
- Have fun with family-friendly rides, kids’ race schools and more
- Recharge and relax at Ferrari World’s restaurants, cafes and stores
- Upgrade to a premium ticket to enjoy skip-the-line entry
- Time: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. – Approximate timing only, Subject to change.
What You Can Expect
Make your own way to Ferrari World, the action-packed Ferrari-inspired theme park situated on Yas Island just outside Abu Dhabi. The world’s first Ferrari-branded amusement complex, this huge indoor space is filled with 20 motor racing-themed attractions and rides for all the family.
On arrival, use your entrance ticket to head inside and enjoy the attractions as you wish. Alternatively, upgrade to a premium ticket when you book to gain fast-track access via a separate, faster queue apart from the main entrance lines.
Make a beeline for Ferrari Rosso, the Formula One-inspired rollercoaster. Strap in your car and feel the g-force as you launch 170 feet (52 meters) up at 150mph (240kmph), before hurtling around the drops and chicanes. It’s the world’s fastest coaster, so an adrenaline rush is guaranteed.
Take a virtual journey through the historical Ferrari factory at Maranello, enjoy a spin on the fast and family-friendly Tyre Twist, and try and beat the world’s best drivers on the state-of-the-art Scuderia Challenge race simulator.
Kids are well catered for, too. Toddlers will adore the fun games at the Junior Training Camp, while older kids can drive fun-sized cars and scaled-down Ferrari race cars around a hairpin track.
In-between the rides, take a break at one of the restaurants or cafes to refuel with lunch, snacks, and drinks (own expense).
However long you want to spend at Ferrari World is up to you, but before you leave, perhaps treat yourself to a souvenir or two from the two Ferrari-branded stores.
|Exclusions||Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up and drop off from Abu Dhabi can be arranged for an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ferrari World is not recommended for guests with heart conditions
- Customers must be over 1.3 meters tall
- Please note that Ferrari Rosso is occasionally closed for maintenance.
Emirates Tours and Safari is one of the leading inbound Tour operators for UAE, with a vision to pave the way for Abu Dhabi & Abu Dhabi’s finest desert tourism. We provide you the best desert safari experience, Ferrari world tours, fishing tours, Oman Musandam cruise tour, desert safari tours, Al Ain, Dubai full day city tours, romantic dune dinner tours
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 4-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge if they are not requiring any seat. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.