Savor the flavors of Arabia on a 2-hour dinner cruise along the Corniche of Abu Dhabi in the Persian Gulf. Enjoy panoramic views of the Emirates coastline from a double decker dhow as you feast on a set menu of grilled meats, fresh fish and more.
- Hotel Pick up & Drop by air-conditioned coach
- Savor the flavors of Arabia on a romantic dinner cruise
- Sail along the Corniche Creek of Abu Dhabi
- Climb aboard a traditional dhow boat
- Experience the authentic cuisines of Arabia
- Enjoy the romance of the seas from the upper deck
- Feast on fresh seafood and fish, and charcoal grilled meats
What You Can Expect
A true must go for all, immaterial of whether you are a local or a tourist. The tour truly reflects on the two contrasting faces of UAE, one being the heritage of the Arabia where it carries us off to the time of the Arabian Nights and the other side of the coin is ultramodern technology, skyscrapers and anything and everything you would find in a contemporary first world country.
Breathtaking might be just one of the often uttered monosyllabic descriptions often heard about the enthralling Abu Dhabi Dhow cruise. The Abu Dhabi Dhow cruise will unveil different brilliant shades of the majestic Abu Dhabi.
Why Abu Dhabi Dhow cruise?
Does the thought of floating on the most traditional, ethnic wooden boat, with most jazzy yet melodious indigenous Arabic musical entertainment and an authentic Arabic buffet spread enthrall you??? If yes, then we have the best alternative all prepped up for you…all this is bottled up in Abu Dhabi Dhow cruise.. Un-bottle the genie and indulge yourself in the best experiences of Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi has different shades but the best won’t be discovered until you discover the city at night from beyond and watch the Abu Dhabi skyline dissolve into a mesmerizing coastline. The shimmering lights of the skyscrapers, eye-catching monuments and the dazzling beaches hold the spectators spell bound.
The incredibly diverse spread on the Dhow cruise will cater to food lovers from all walks of life. A relaxed evening on the deck with your most precious ones and scrumptious delectable meal, smoothening music and picturesque view, would be the best treat ever to all your senses. You can stargaze and the dark blue sky accompanies you on your journey.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option
- All the rates are in AED
- Child Rates apply only for ages 4-12 years.
- Children under 3 years are free of charge if they are not requiring any seat. All children are under their parent’s responsibility.
- Full payment for all the tours has to be made in advance.
- Since our Safaris (as opposed to City tours) involved off-road driving, Pregnant Ladies, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tours at their own risk.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption or carrying is strictly prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of military and police installations and other government agencies is strictly prohibited. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. And before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.
- “Emirates Tours & Safari” reserve the right to change the tours and safari without prior notice.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 6 hours before the safaris.
- No refund will be made for cancellation 12 hours before the city tours.
- No refund will be made for entry tickets once it is purchased.
- All tours are subject to availability
- Third Party Liability insurance with a liability of AED 1 million for any one occurrence for City tours and safaris, For other tours conducted by Third Party, they have respective Third Party Liability insurance except for Quad Bikes and Dune Buggy.