Half Day Desert Safari
(Evening Desert Adventure in the Dunes of Abu Dhabi with BBQ Dinner)
Experience a host of exciting desert activities and a BBQ dinner on this 6-hour, desert camp expedition from Abu Dhabi, including round-trip transport. Travel to a Bedouin-inspired camp amid the dunes, and throw yourself into the traditional Emirati activities on offer. Enjoy a 4×4 dune-bashing adventure; try sand boarding, camel riding, Henna Painting, Sheesha Smoking; watch belly Dance show; and much more. Rent a quad bike (additional cost) if you wish, and finish with a tasty BBQ. Complimentary drinks are included.
- 6-hour desert camp, activities and BBQ experience from Abu Dhabi
- Experience a 4×4 dune-bashing session, plus sand boarding, camel riding,
- Watch belly dance, try Arabic Costume and get a henna tattoo
- Race through the sands on a quad bike (additional cost)
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset and feast on a delicious BBQ
- Enjoy complimentary sodas, tea, coffee and water
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
What You Can Expect
Meet your Safari Marshal and get in to comfortable 4X4 Land cruiser for transfer from any major hotels or Malls of Abu Dhabi. Then, head out towards Al Khatim Desert on Al Ain Road. Enjoy the surrounding as your safari Marshal tells stories about Abu Dhabi and the customs and traditions that still hold strong in the emirate.
After around 45 mins, arrive at the desert meeting point of the Al Khatim region. Get prepared to enjoy 4×4 for some exhilarating dune bashing, you will visit camel farm where you can have photo shoot.
After Dune bashing you will reach our Arabic themed camp, Settle in one of the cushion-laden tents to enjoy some Arabic coffee and dates, or if you prefer, soda, tea or water. Then, take your pick from the many complimentary activities on offer.
Enjoy a camel ride on the sands, and head off for a spell of adrenaline-pumping sand boarding or quad biking (own expense). You can also get a henna tattoo and dress in traditional Arabic costumer for a souvenir photo!
Later, sip tea around a sunset campfire and watch a fascinating belly dance. Then, feast on a delicious barbecue dinner of foods such as hummus, kebabs and flatbreads, paired with Western dishes.
Your experience then ends with a drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Round-trip transport in 4X4 air-conditioned Land Cruiser(Sharing Basis)
- Inclusive of BBQ Dinner
- Arabic Tea, coffee and dates
- Unlimited Soda & water at camp
- 4×4 dune bashing
- Camel riding & Sand boarding
- Henna tattoo
- Sheesha Smoking
- Belly Dance
- Arabic dress souvenir photo (own camera)
- Quad biking (approx. 50 AED for 10 minutes)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Land cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 peoples accommodated in a car
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children below 4 years not recommended. Child seat will not be provided they have to sit on parents lap.